4-Port USB Switch - Great for sharing a USB printer between 4 computers
4-Port USB 2.0 Sharing Switch - 4 Computers Sharing 1 USB Device
This 4-port USB 2.0 sharing switch allows up to 4 computers to share a single USB
device or share multiple USB devices through a USB hub.
Great for setups that
require multiple computers sharing a USB printer, USB scanner, USB drive, USB
webcam or other USB peripherals.
This simple-to-use sharing switch enables you to share any USB
2.0 device with 4 computers quickly and easily.
connected, your USB device stays available to the connected computer,
eliminating the need for you to unplug and reconnect the usb cable to another
This USB data switch works with any computer OS
version. So it will work with a mix of different computers running Windows OS
and Mac OS.
- Share one USB 2.0 device between four computers without manually switching out cables.
- Easy USB device selection by push button
- USB 2.0 speed and backward compatible for all high-speed and low-speed USB
- Supports all USB devices such as USB printer, USB scanner,
USB storage devices such as USB hard drive, USB pen drive, USB webcam, USB keyboard/mouse, USB card reader and
other USB peripherals.
- USB bus powered. No external power supply needed.
- Auto detection for device status.
- Supports all Windows OS and Mac OS.
||USB 2.0 and backward
compatible With USB 1.1
||USB Type B connector x 1
||USB Type A connector x 4
||Manual push button x 4
| Power Supply
||USB bus power
||5 ~ 40 degrees (Celsius)
||-20 ~ 60 degrees (Celsius)